My official dream :'''')
helo everyone~~
I'am sorry, I was tired so I not writen long time
I have been change program from economomics development to management.
and i have class everyday speak english. yeah, sometimes that bored.
but, I have dream. even thought I must meet something bored for reach that dream.
I enjoyed to class.
This is my classmate.
before i enter this class, I just known Siska, Lele, Elisa, and Brenda who same program with me.
and then, i get new friends in this class ^^
Hmm... I never tell if yesterday I go home? yeah, actually you never know my hometown. my hometown in beloved Gorontalo.
And now I get study in Lampung.
oke.. now let's we come to the general topics.
I wanna tell you about my favorite country, where my dream, my desination when master degree.
AUSTRIAAAAAAAAAA.... Osterreich.......
yeah,, I need...need...need go there~
this place the reason I coming in my class now^^
and I will tell you the reason, why I wanna come here~
actually, I love art. like my motto "life is art"
yeah, I love singing, I love music, I love drawing (even my paint very bad).
and Austria is an art country.
I know Austria when I still elementary school, but I just know mozart from there.
before I turn in economics, I always think I will study art and become art teacher. hehehe^^ but sometimes Allah always give us better than what we think.
althought, in Austria I have planning for study art beside economics. I always think that's will very nice ^^
I love Austria almost.
Spring, summer, autumn, and absolutelly winter
And my campus dream in here....
WU-WIEN <3 <3
this is economics and business campus.
i need education in here.
hopeful can study in here, please pray for me ^^
resource: http://www.wu.ac.at/campus/en/overview
and, I wanna thankful for this website which teach me more about Austria http://forsia.tripod.com/7.html
danke (terima kasih) ^^






the power of pray and hope. yeeah u can get your dream... aamiin ... i hope my and your dream will come true.. aamiin....best pray for u friend :))
BalasHapus