My official dream part 2
oke dear, yesterday we have already talk about my dream, maybe that's generally dream.
all of you maybe have a dream like me right?
hehehe. almost of you have a dream ^^
be calm, I will pray for you all ^^
I love when we talk about dream.
that's so amazing and never make me boring
dream come from our hobbies? from our activity everyday? or maybe from film?
yeah, me too. my dream from my hobbies. that's singing.
I always singing everywhere. but sometimes I shy :''))
I singing since elementary school. but, when elementary school I just get low support from my friends :(
but, when I junior high school everyone support me included my teacher.
I always join some competition of sing.
I have ever quarantine when I must join "polo-palo competition"
that's so hard maybe, because I can't go home :(
but sometimes I always remember the true world
"NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN"
nothing false in that's world :''))
not only in my junior high school I get support, but in my senior high school.
I think that's full support :'')
this is my charter
maybe just get third :'')
but, besides support sometimes I get critics.
I think thats always happen.
someone tell to me, my voice is not good again, so many better than me.
maybe that's make me must make be better and fighting.
I must always practise.
so, besides I study economics I will study music in Austria.
maybe, that's one of the reason I wanna go there.
Austria is music's country ^^

Komentar
Posting Komentar