feeling like a ghost
have you ever seen a ghost?
hehehe,
maybe my question is scary question ^^
just relax, hehhe I don't wanna tell you something horor story
but, i just wanna tell about something happen is my life.
maybe younger will like me,
ever have a falling in love with someone.
my friend said: it's ok if you like someone, that's not your mistake. but you must keep your heart.
i love that's sentenses
sometimes, that's feeling is hurt.
because, love is pain (my friend said)
I like who boy already have girlfriend. hehehe, that's crazy maybe. but, I must enjoy it.
i was draw it,
I give a paper write "I LOVE U" to someone who to neglect for me.
yeah, of course he is'nt see it. and my friend witness it
I think that's very beautiful moment.
it's like, he alive in my world.
sometimes, he alive in my imagine. hehehe that's so funny.
so, if you like someone just enjoy it.
you have a dream an your world.
you don't know this world is so amazing.
and i drew this picture for my friend too. who like me, she like someone who already have girl friend.
hehehe just enjoy it.
maybe that's true story or no. but, I love to tell you about this ^^
happy like to someone.
and whatever, we must comfortable with our feeling :'))
but, always remember if Allah always give us the best.


Komentar
Posting Komentar